Although most of our teas are wonderfully refreshing iced, here we offer a special selection of our "House Iced Tea Blends." They are specially formulated to prevent a watered down taste and to provide a rich, bold, fruity, totally over the edge experience. You just haven't experienced anything quite like these teas. It's love at first sip. We guarantee you will love them. Treat yourself during these lazy days of summer.
We can also custom blend a Decaf or Green tea version of any of our blends. Just Ask!
Check our our selection of iced-tea makers and pitchers over on our tea supplies page!
Instructions for brewing a 2 quart pitcher:
1. Put 5 heaping TBSP loose tea into a large mug or Pyrex cup.
2. Add boiling water* to the top.
3. Cover and infuse 5* minutes.
4. Strain into a 2 quart pitcher which is 2/3 filled with cold water and ice.
5. Stir in honey or sugar if desired.
6. Add ice and water to the 2 quart line.
*adjust water temperature and infusion time when making green and white iced tea.
Variations: Substitute fruit juice or lemonade for water. Try adding a splash of ginger ale or other carbonated water for a sparkling sensation. Add mint, herbs or fresh fruit slices such as lemon or orange. Freeze berries or fresh edible flowers in ice cubes. Skewer fresh fruit and place into glass for added color and flair.
Copyright © 2013Virtuous Teas Site by Webs To Go